Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting the new year off right

Pants and Kelli looking super thrilled. 
My hair looks GREAT!!!
Kelli making the o face at apple bee's 

Pants being her charming self. 

Not it

Secret photo time. 
New piece 

A piece that just sold. 
We deiced that we were going to have a nice quiet evening at home. Perhaps a few drinks and then off to bed. At that was how it started..... First there was two... then there was three. As pants sat silently on the couch reading and Kelli and I were in the room watching TV I realized it was really here. 2013. Hopefully the year that we start our family, get better job, my jewelry starts selling more. There is so much promise the year is fresh and UN tainted. I did not want to move or think.... I just wanted to freeze frame it. So fresh and new. Then I cam back down to earth and deiced I was hungry. After much debate and some account checking we decide on our go to place for dinner. Apple Bee's. How can you you beat an appetizer and two steaks with mashed taters and veggies for twenty bucks plus tax..???  (you can't) So we all dressed to be seen in the out side world... IE put on hats and coats and piled into raven and we were off on our first family adventure of 2013. I like to call our outings adventures cause with us you never know what will happen. Apple bees was fairly slow. Every one had moved on with there evenings by the time we got there. We ordered our usual and sat talking, laughing and having fun family time until our orders arrived. We ate laughed  some more and hand a brilliant time. it was the best way to bring in the new year... The next day the store where I sell my jewelry called and said they had sold a bunch and need more pieces ASAP. So far 2013 is going great!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this! Just a small suggestion: use the spell check on Blogger and paragraphs are a good thing--they help your reader track the story! This is wonderful writing and it makes me want to continue to travel along vicariously with you three fabulous chicas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom!! We all know I never could spell!!! you are such an English major!!!

    ReplyDelete