Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

some things make you realize how imp loved ortant people are to you

Funny faces at Shari's 
Baby love in the ER doped to the nines with her new hat. 
Life was going pretty good for Kelli, pants and I.Were were working out jobs and entertaining ourselves with rock hunting,skating and what ever else sounded good. The other night Kelli was really in the mood for greasy breakfast food so off we went to shari's in search of her craving., We had a lovely greasy meal and set off to see what the night held. I went out and spent some time with my good friend Juan. We had a lovely time eating Philly subs, drinking wine and listening to Jazz. Kelli stayed home and watched movies. It was a good time for all of us. My schedule was switched to grave yards for the week so it looked as though Kelli and I would not be seeing much of each other. To make it even more challenging I was on call this last weekend so we were not really able to spend anytime with each other. But we did have a lovely night of good willing and scored some really good stuff. I worked graves on Monday night. When I got home Kelli was curled up in bed in an a lot of pain. I did the rebound pain test and she just about punched me. After some strong arming from pants we were off for another family trip to the ER. Her labs came back normal after dome pushing on my part he agreed to do a CAT scan. They found that her appendix was fine but that she did have an Ovarian cyst that was 4 inches in length. They then took her down to ultra sound to see if it was cutting off blood supply. Portland mom, and pants were there to keep us company and support Kelli. While it was a very long day of waiting we made it fun with jokes, laughter, knitting and many other things. Finally they sent in an OB consult. After a little pushing and talking she deiced that emergency surgery was the best way to go. Kelli and I are so lucky we have a great support system here. Portland Mom, Pants, and our sister Melissa all spent the next day in the hospital with me keeping us company and making us laugh. The night we spent in the hospital was as always sleepless people in and out an  machines beeping. My mom and les called to check on us as well no matter how far away My mom is still my strength and I know I can count on her when ever I need her as well as my Da Les. The surgery went well they removed her right ovary and Fallopian tube. They also did a DNC. She came out very tired but we were discharged tonight. I brought her home and got her settled in the bed. I have established a med schedule to ensure that we keep her out of severe pain. She is currently in a drug coma. I am encouraging fluids and watching her close. Thanks to all who prayed, sent good vibes and supported us during this event. One of the best parts of the friends visiting was one of my best friend brought her son Cale by to visit Kelli it really made her day.




Best behaved child ever Kelli was soooo excited to see him!!



A also loves the way I use the word Panda all the time so she bought me a super cute pair of panda gloves it was a great end to a super long two days!! THANK YOU A !!!! I love and adore you my best friend!!!



















1 comment:

  1. So glad Kelli is home, the surgery is over and she is slowly mending. She is fortunate indeed to have Nurse Shiery looking after her! Love and hugs to Pants, and hi to the Portland fam. Momma

    ReplyDelete