Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You took my heart and held it in your mouth

AS usual things have changed drastically since I last wrote.

My wife and I are working on our marriage. It is not always easy but it is worth it to me. I have a deep love for her and feel as if a piece of myself is missing when we are not together. I am still working for the same company but I am keeping my options open. I am doing some private writing reviewing some items for a friend. I found great joy in writing my review of the Pee Cock. It felt good to busy my mind with something that was new and required a little researching. I am currently on my first day of a three week run of graveyards..... My body is not enjoying the switch. Things at home are good and things at work are the same old things. I have gotten some new beads to play with and some new shoes that don't kill my feet got to love happy feet. All in all things have changed the time apart from my wife taught me that the grass is not greener on the other side it is greener where you water it.

No comments:

Post a Comment